YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
- Please do not book or come in for an appointment if you are feeling ill or have experienced any symptoms in the last 14 days
- All staff and clients are required to wear masks/face coverings while inside. We recommend a mask with ear loops for your comfort while you receive hair services.
- Unfortunately, nail, skincare, and other personal care services are not permitted at this time. We hope to be updating you on this soon.
- Our days and hours have been temporarily adjusted to be able to accommodate clients and staff appropriately.
- Clients will be seen by appointment only. Walk-ins are not permitted at this time.
- In order to comply with State guidelines regarding appointment staggering, online booking with remain unavailable until further notice
- Extra steps will be taken by staff for additional sanitation protocols. These protocols are based on CDC, state, and Riverside County health department guidelines. Additionally, we will be taking the temperature of all staff when they arrive for work.
- We will be practicing social distancing to the maximum extent possible. Our reception area will be for immediate check-ins/outs only. We cannot safely provide reception seating, served beverages, or other standard amenities until further notice.
- Your appointment is for you and you only. We ask that you do not bring friends or family so we can schedule appointments safely and efficiently.
WHEN YOU CHECK IN
- You will be asked to fill out and sign a COVID-19 screening/consent form
- We will be taking your temperature using a contact-free IR thermometer
- You will be asked to sanitize or wash your hands
- Remember to bring your water bottle! We are unable to serve beverages at this time.